Powered by Blogger.

Mama's Mission, November 11

>> 11.06.2011

Update on October's:  stay close to God -- MORE accomplished than the month previous...but I still am falling short of my desire of DAILY reading His Word and praying.  (I want to get this posted, so no pictures to go with my post=)

Overall, since moving, I think I've felt like an increasing failure-- failure to pay enough attention to my husband, failure to get school stuff straight for all children (even the two that "count"), failure to get my business back up and running, failure in all things organized,...I really could go on-- but that would be a downer.  So, where to I go from here? 

Thankfully, I know that the Lord is walking with me through this.  Afterall, this blog is entitled, "My Soul Waits" and I find myself returning to the Psalm that started it all, "My soul waits for God only, from him alone comes my salvation...Trust in Him at all times, pour out your heart before Him."  Discouragement is an arrow of the enemy and so I am trusting in the Lord Who can extinquish those flaming darts and trying to find my shelter and hope in Him.  He will not fail me, though I fail Him...His mercies are new EVERY MORNING!  Great is His faithfulness! (Lam. 3)

November's Mission:  Enjoy my family, stay close to Jesus.  (If not for these two things, I think I'd have to say "survival."=)

1 comments:

Kristi November 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

A dear friend of mine told me several years back that these are the 'tired years.' There is so much good - no 'best'- that needs to happen now that one is never 'caught up.' Add to that ministry and moving and cottage business and you've concocted a recipe for 'Ala Overwhelmed Extraordinaire!' Looks like you really DO have a good plan though: focus on the Lord and your family. :) As much as we want to accomplish the other things, they really are just that: 'other things.' By the way, this disorganized Mama hasn't moved in 14 years but she can definitely identify with your present reality. Many aspects are mine as well. Please know that I'll be praying for you. Thanks for being candid but pointing us to Jesus too.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP