Powered by Blogger.

Mama's Mission, September

>> 9.02.2011

Hey, fellow Mamas!  So how did you all do?  I think I did pretty good.  Let's see:

* Waking up before kids at consistent time: HALF check (it's the "before kids" and "consistent" part that was a little tricky some days=)

* Daily Time with the Lord: I'd say about 70% of the month I did-- and that's 70% more than in July so, I'm giving myself a CHECK with that one, too!  (Oh, and it was such sweet time I truly missed it when I did not get that done in a day.)

* Kitchen counters cleaned: CHECK!  (sad to say, but this happened like 90% of the time and I don't think that should have happened more than spending time in the Word but...it sure did make every morning go better.)

* Bedroom cleaned before bed: Half Check, and a good one at that.

Overall I feel like I'm in a much better place routine and discipline -wise than i was at the beginning of the month, so although I didn't do all things 100% of the time, I'm giving myself a Mission Accomplished sticker for the month!



Mission Accomplished


I'm feeling a little more routine-like starting to happen around here.  I told several people at my church that we've been schooling for 5 weeks now and I just had the two best days so far=)  At least it's going in the right direction, right?

For this month, I'd like to purpose that I add in exercise to the routine and stick with the three other areas I struggled with and are most important:

1)  Waking up before the kids (if I HAVE to, sigh...)
2)  Daily Quiet Time
3)  Daily exercise (started C 2 5k today=) at least 30 min.

OH-- and one more I find very important to my mental life:

4) get this blog in order! =)


Mission of the Month


What about you!?!  Drop me a comment and let me know what you are hoping to accomplish this month.

1 comments:

Mama Jenn September 18, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

Great job with your goals! I love what you said about the tricky parts of getting up consistently BEFORE the kids! I struggle with that one...but interestingly enough, when I DO get up, the day somehow seems to run so much smoother! Thanks for linking up!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP