Powered by Blogger.

A Little "Vaca"

>> 12.06.2011

Wanted to update you all and say thank you for joining me this year as I've started to get up and running a bit.  I've really enjoyed learning about this world of blogging and the affects it can have on others and myself.  I have, however, run into a bit of internet trouble in the last few weeks and that, coupled with the extra time pressures we all face over the holiday season, has left me unable to update and post as I'd really like to at this time.  There will be a change in my residency come January 1st at which time I hope to get to a place that has REAL internet (the kind you don't have to wait hours for) and then I will be able to revisit my blogging goals/vision and move forward from there.  Until then, I wanted to wish you all a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP