Powered by Blogger.

Mama's Mission of the Month

>> 7.28.2011

Well, here's my update on Mama's Misson of the Month.



The pics aren't the best, but as you can see, just two weeks after move date, we're not looking TOO shabby!  (Yeah, yeah, I know!  Stop looking at the mess on the table!)  One more for your viewing pleasure.



Happy school organizing to all you fellow homeschooling moms!  I've got quite the bit of work to do in the next 4 days before school starts for us!  (Oh, and anyone else going to join me this next month on having a "mission for the month"?  let me know!  I'd love to keep up with you!-- after I fix my comment bar, I guess!=)

3 comments:

ericamiller August 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

My mission was to clean my van and i did it!! Now, just have to get clothes ready for resale in August.

ericamiller August 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

Oh and do you have after pictures since you started school???
That organizing thing in the last picture looks really cool!

Scott Avey August 3, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

What room is this? I love it! I hope it isn't the master bedroom though:)

This is Jenn, but for some reason it posted as Scott (drum daddy).

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP