Powered by Blogger.

Partnering Up With a GREAT Company!

>> 8.11.2011

Child-1st Publications, LLC is a company I learned about through a fellow homeschooling mom who had MUCH more experience with many different types of learners than I and I was blessed to have received her advice on this! (And other things, too!)  If you have early elementary learners in your home {even if you're not schooling them at home}the materials this company comes out with are so much fun for children, you won't want to miss them.  I, personally, use their sight word program called SnapWords (which my husband had to inform me is because the kids learn them "snap", just like that-- I'm a little NOT snappy, I guess and a little slow on the draw, as they say.)  All their products are used to provide a more multi-sensory approach to including all types of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learners.

Materials cover a wide range of approaches suited for teaching at home or just supplementing what your children are learning at school.  These materials are especially suited for "right-brained" learners, as I have said, and have found proven success with children who struggle with dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, as well as any children who may register on the autistic spectrum.  As I said in my previous post, my kids really do love using the sight words and playing our sentence making games using the cards.  Child-1st Publications, LLC also has a math program but as of this posting, I really do not have much experience with it to review it well.  Perhaps that will come in the future! 

child-1st.com AND, I have to tell you, though I hope to have a giveaway soon from Child-1st, currently you can receive 20% off (through Sept. 5) all their educational products.  Click through my sidebar button (I learned how to do that today, too!=) and you will be sharing your product love back to me.  (I believe a legal disclaimer now has to be posted somewhere on here, sigh...all the hubbub around legalities...lol.)

Let me know what you guys think of these products-- I hope you love them as much as I!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP