Powered by Blogger.

HOD Spelling

>> 10.10.2011

Since I decided to go ahead and make these up each week for our spelling, I thought I'd make it easier and just create one page that included the links.  I hope this helps any of you out there that may use Heart of Dakota for your curriculum -- specifically the Beyond that we are using and to which these lists coordinate.  (I will add on going back and forward as I have time. This is what I have for now=)

Unit 8, short words ending in 'y' (i.e. try, shy, etc.)
Unit 9, long 'a' words (with silent 'e')
Unit 10, long 'i' words (with silent 'e') List One      List Two



Happy Word Tiling!

Kristen J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a Message!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP